How to Delete TikTok Videos On All Devices – Sometimes, people make mistakes by uploading recorded clips they don’t need on the video app. Or even the content they no longer need that has been already uploaded.
You can get rid of them or make the recorded clips private on the video-sharing app. Wondering how to make this happen? No worries, as we are here to guide you on how to go about it.
How You Can Get Rid of Recorded Clips on iOS and Android Devices
This section will show you all the procedures to go through to remove unwanted tapes on your profile :
- Ensure the application is open on your gadget, either iOS or Android
- Proceed to click the “me” button at the bottom of your profile page
- On the next screen, all the recorded clips on your account will show up
- Open the particular tape you want to get rid of.
- When the video begins to play on the screen, go to the three parallel dots on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the delete icon that pops up
- Hit on it for the second time to verify your course of action.
There is nothing you can do if your settings allow other users to save your content. Someone might have obtained a duplicate of the item even though you have trashed it.
It is important to adjust your privacy settings before creating recordings. Because sometimes you may want to get rid of them.
How Can You Trash Unwanted Tapes Using Your Computer?
It is simple to trash or remove recordings you no longer need from your account using your computer. To achieve it, check out the guide below to assist you.
- Visit the app website using any browser of your choice such as Chrome
- Hit on the login button to gain access to your account
- On the home page, select the profile icon and click on the view profile
- On your profile page, open the recorded tape you want to unpost
- Select the three horizontal dots on the right-hand side of the screen
- Then click on the trash button
- Click again to verify your course of action
How To Make Recorded Tapes Private On Your Profile
Let’s assume that you do not want other users to see your content but you are not yet prepared to discard it. You are not required to remove or trash your recordings.
Because you can upload the clips to your photo library or a personal folder in the app. All you need to do is:
- On your account, open the particular recorded tape
- Select the three parrel dots on the right-hand side of the screen
- Open the Privacy setting to proceed with the action
- Check for Who can watch this video and click on it
- Then you can decide to make the clip personal by clicking on the only me button
The important thing to know is that the tape will be in the personal folder until you change the settings.