How To Post A Live Photo On Instagram 2023 – Posting a live photo on Instagram is one amazing feature of the app on iPhone. The features can merge photos and even GIFs to make a short video. Live photos are lovely because you can merge photos and make them into something nice.
You can also go on a live camera on Instagram to take photos which will be amazing to post on your profile. They are easy to post and share on your account. Today’s post will guide you through the important things you need to know about this iPhone feature.
Viewing And Snapping Live Photos On The Instagram App
Many people do not know that they can actually capture live snapshots. And even record echoes and motion in the app. Well, we are here to help out through the below steps. Be aware that taking an Insta live snapshot is like capturing normal phone pictures.
- Ensure your iPhone camera is open to be able to achieve the goal.
- To able to access the live video, you need to click on the bullseye button at the top of the page. The live video button is yellow in color.
- Ensure to set up the shot before clicking on the white and black circles to take the shot.
- Also, ensure to focus on the target subject for at least 1.5 seconds. You can remove the background sound after capturing it if not needed.
- For the live snapshot to be successful you need to keep still and focus. You can explore features like framing the shot and many more.
- The amazing thing is that you can shoot live snapshots with either the front or back camera.
Viewing And Editing Live Pictures As Animations on Instagram
Viewing live snapshots is actually the same way you also see usual snapshots. You can view it as it is or decide to make changes to the snapshots before uploading them to your profile.
- Open your photo app on your iPhone gadget and you will see the live snapshots with other pictures.
- Check the top and you will see the bullseye icon which interprets as live. Note this is to show that is a live photo.
- Click and hold on to it for a few seconds. Then it will now change to animation.
- You can save it in many ways such as bounce, loop, or even the long type of exposure animation.
- Proceed to the edit button that is at the top right corner of the live snapshot to make changes to it.
You Can Upload Live Photo To Your Instagram Story
To achieve this, all you need to do is adhere to the below guide and you are good to go:
- Look for the app in your gadget and open it.
- After opening it, move over to the camera button and select the stories icon.
- On the new screen that will show look for the boomerang option and click on it.
- When the boomerang option shows up select the white and black circles. Then begin to snap the live pictures.
- There are many features to explore while using the boomerang for live pictures. One such feature is writing on the picture in any color and style you need
- After taking the pictures as you need, check for the send button which is at the down part of the screen.
- There will option to choose where you want to send them to. Choose the story icon to continue your action.
- The photos will add up to your story and your friends and others will be able to view them. This depends on your settings though. If you need only your friends to view your stories you can change the settings.
Posting A Live Photo On Instagram As A Video On iOS Gadget
Some people may wonder how to go about it. Don’t worry as we are here to help you out with the difficulty. Adhere to the below steps for an easy guide:
- Select the pictures you want to use for the live photos on your iOS gadget.
- After the above step, you need to save them as a video.
- Head over to your Instagram profile and open it.
- Click on the plus sign at the end of the screen.
- Then check out your photo library and select the video you saved.
- Open the next option that is on the right-hand side of the page.
- You can add the title or caption you need. You need to make the caption catchy to gain more views.
- It is time to share your video and the last thing to do is to select the share button.
- The video will share and people will be able to start viewing and commenting on it.Read: How to sign up on Tiktok