How to set up Facebook Business Manager – If your business is on Facebook, then you need this tool to control all your activities in one place. It will save you the stress of having to access your page activities directly for performance and other things.
So, if you have been avoiding it because you are not sure of how to use it, this post will explain everything. In just a few steps, you will find how easy and simple it is to set yours and even launch your ads almost immediately.
There are various benefits attached to using this tool to manage your page and other things. Fb page can enhance your brand’s identity and increase your followers across the popular social platform. Especially, if it is well managed and consistent in posting stuff. The stuff has to relate to everything you’re doing and make it interesting to your fans. However, the business manager tool will make it easier for you.
While you can manage your page through your profile, it can be somewhat challenging when you have more than one to manage. Moreover, logging into one account on many devices can be a security policy violation.
We want to guide you on how to set up yours, but, first, let us explain a few functions:
According to fb, it is the one tool that can manage every other business tool in just one place. However, it is mostly used for creating awareness campaigns and other brands’ stuff. Let’s list some of its functions below:
- Management of multiple users and other resources all in one place.
- It helps to separate your business stuff from your main profile activities. This can help to guide you from posting the wrong things where they should not.
- You can give your staff the privilege without fear of accessing your private account.
How to set up Facebook Business Manager
Note: You cannot set up one without having a personal profile already. So, if you do not have one, visit https://web.facebook.com/ to create your own. It will be required for verification. However, no one can access it through the business manager.
Here in the below steps, learn how to create your own:
- On your browser address bar, enter https://business.facebook.com/ to begin
- After that, look out for the ‘create account’ button which is found on top of a blue background. Just click on it to proceed with the process.
- You must have confirmed the availability of your business name. So, here it is needed. Enter it and also add your email address to move to the next stage.
- All your details are required. Endeavor to fill in correct information to avoid cancellation of your account
- Below the details section, there are two options waiting for you. Choose if your business is for promoting your own items or otherwise.
- You are almost through. Follow the ‘submit’ button to complete the process.
- Check your email inbox for a verification link. Follow the link to confirm your account,
Now, it is time to add your pages and every other resource. Then, begin to manage all of them in one place.