The Facebook marketplace is an app created specifically for your nearby-location for buying and selling. You’ll find a gallery of stuff that people can search and buy (purchase) there on Facebook Marketplace. Many people now choose to stay in the comfort of their homes and order everything they need online. When it comes to that, the Facebook marketplace plays an important role.
This Facebook marketplace breakthrough is not even left behind by sellers as the sellers can conveniently remain from the comfort of their homes and sample their goods online to millions of customers without having to own a physical shop and their possible related bill payments.
It is easy to buy or sell on the Facebook Marketplace, as you can see from this quick guide on buying and selling on Facebook Marketplace Near by Location. However, to prevent a ban on your marketplace, you must ensure that you comply with the laws and regulations of Facebook at all times.
How to Locate Marketplace Facebook
The Facebook Marketplace is available to all Facebook users. To locate the Facebook Marketplace on your device, simply
- Go to facebook.com
- click Marketplace in the left menu.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you must create one to access Marketplace. Facebook is free to use, and sign-up is quick. Facebook Marketplace is available in about 50 countries around the world, including the U.S. Users of the feature must be 18 and older.
If you cant locate the Facebook marketplace on your Facebook account, then something has gone wrong. Learn how to Instagram Login with Facebook
How to Buy in the Marketplace
- From Facebook.com,
- click Marketplace in the top left.
- Click an item you want to buy.
- Click Message to send a custom message to the seller, or click Ask for Details to send a text asking about availability automatically.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
- From facebook.com,
- click Marketplace in the left menu.
- Click + Sell Something, then click Item for Sale.
- Enter a title for your listing, the price, your location and a category for the item (example: Furniture, Baby & Kids). You can also add a description. To mark an item as Free, you can enter 0 as the price.
- Click + 10 Photos to upload a photo of your item from your computer.
- Click Post.
How to Find Free Stuffs on Facebook Marketplace
It might interest you to know that Facebook Marketplace is a great place to find items that other people in your local community are giving away for free.
To find free stuff available on Marketplace, select the “Only show free listings” filter. Many neighbourhoods also have “Buy nothing” groups where people give away things to other people in their community. You can search for these on Facebook to find if there are any near you.
How to Find the Facebook Marketplace on Desktop, Android, and IOS
Based on popular demand, I’m this new section on how to find the Fb marketplace icon on Android, IOS and Desktop devices. Here is how to go about it:
Desktop – On your Desktop device, it is on the menu bar located at the left-hand side of your page
Android – For Android, it is at the top of your page amongst other icons like the notification icon, friend request icon and messenger icon.
IOS – For IOS, it is at the bottom of your Facebook Page
It is important that you take good picture shots of the things you want to sell while selling for sales on this website. Then add a description of them in detail. These products are groups, and all you need to do is check for the thing you want to purchase if you’re a buyer. The marketer appears once you see the object. Everything you need to do is give a message and negotiate to the vendor prior to purchase.
- Read this before selling or buying using the Facebook Marketplace
- Reasons why you don’t have Facebook Marketplace and how to get it
- Facebook Marketplace: Best Performing Categories On Facebook Marketplace
- The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Facebook Marketplace
- How to List Items for Sale on Local Facebook Marketplace
- How To Get Facebook Marketplace If Not Available!
- Enlisting New Items For Sale on Facebook Marketplace
- Ways to Improve Your Facebook Marketplace Reputation and Boost Sales
- Facebook Marketplace for Online Buy and Sell
- How to Find and Delete All Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace
- Is Your Facebook Marketplace Missing? [Fixed]
- How to Get Unblocked from Marketplace on Facebook
- Facebook Marketplace Cars for Sale: Used Trucks and Cars for Sale Under $1000
- Discover Facebook Marketplace Missing Icon On Desktop & PC