eHarmony’s matching system is proven to work, in fact, the service is so effective that according to the site’s About page around 438 people get married every day in the United States thanks to their matching technology.
After creating an account and logging in to eHarmony.com you will be able to complete the relationship questionnaire and get your free personality profile, review your select compatible matches for free, choose the plan that best fits your needs when you’re ready to communicate with someone you like, and then you can start getting to know your matches and go out for dates when you feel the time is right.
If you already have an eHarmony account follow these steps to sign in:
HOW TO LOGIN TO EHARMONY
1. Go to eHarmony’s login page.
2. Type in your email in the “Email Address” box.
3. Enter your eHarmony member password in the “Password” box.
4. And now click on the big blue “Log In” button at the bottom of the access form.
HOW TO SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK
1. Click on the above link to go to eHarmony’s sign in page.
2. Click on the big blue button at the top of the page that says “Log in with Facebook”.
3. Click the “OK” button in the pop-up window to access your eHarmony account with Facebook.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR EHARMONY ACCOUNT ON THE MOBILE WEB
1. Go to eHarmony’s mobile login page.
2. Enter your email address in the “Email” field.
3. Type in your eHarmony member password in the “Password” box.
4. Tap or touch “Login”.
HOW TO ACCESS MY EHARMONY.COM ACCOUNT VIA THE APP
1. Download eHarmony’s mobile dating app for Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), or Windows Phone.
2. Upon installation, touch the eHarmony icon on your home screen.
3. Enter your member login credentials (email address and password) in the required fields.
4. Tap “Log In”.