How to Find Someone on Tinder: While Tinder is wonderful for helping you locate compatible people nearby, it might be more difficult to focus your search on a particular person. If you haven’t already matched with someone on Tinder, there isn’t an official way to do so, but there are a few straightforward workarounds you can use. This post will outline the most effective methods for finding people on Tinder, including changing your discovery settings and utilizing outside services that conduct people searches.
To find someone on Tinder
On Tinder, there is only one authorized way to look for particular users. There isn’t a search feature on Tinder that allows you to browse for individuals who haven’t matched with you. However, you can look them up in your list of matches if you’ve already matched with someone.
- First tap the Message icon on the Tinder app’s home screen. It is at the top of the screen and has the appearance of a speech bubble.
- You can find the search bar by dragging it down from the top of the screen.
To find someone, enter their name into the search field.
To find them, focus on your discovery preferences.
You might match with them if you narrow down your search selections. Finding the individual you’re seeking can be done in this more subtle way. You can modify your discovery settings by:
- Click the profile icon at the top of the screen when you open the Tinder app.
- Select Settings.
- Click Discovery after scrolling down.
- From there, play around with the settings to improve your chances of finding the right match.
For instance, under “Show Me”, configure the age range to be as near to their age as feasible and only display results that match their gender. Use their distance from you to determine the setting for the Maximum Distance.
Use their username URL to search for their profile.
Enter https://tinder.com/@[username] in the address bar of your browser. Both an app and a website called Tinder are available.
The URL for each Tinder profile is just https://tinder.com/@[username] (without the brackets). This is a quick way to find someone’s profile if you know their username.
Try the username they use on other social media platforms, such as Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok, if you don’t know their Tinder username.
Use the site search feature on Google to find a user.
Enter the person’s name and search tinder.com on Google. You’ll receive search results straight from the Tinder website by doing this. You can either use the person’s real name or if you know it, their username, try typing, for instance, Mr. Smith
Even if you don’t have a Tinder account, you should be able to view their profile using this method.
Try using a third-party search engine to locate them.
You can use several websites to find people on Tinder. One of these services can assist you in conclusively determining whether the person you’re looking for has a Tinder profile if other approaches have failed. The majority of these services require a monthly fee or a search fee. Use the following to locate the person:
- Using the website Social Catfish, you may search for people on Tinder by username, phone number, or email. This service is based on subscriptions.
- Using Spokeo, you can check for details like a person’s contact information and social network profiles. To view their Tinder account and other social media accounts, you’ll need a subscription.
I hope these few methods listed above will help you in searching for anyone on Tinder app.
I hope this article has helped you search for your match on Tinder? Kindly share with friends and loved ones so you can connect on Tinder