How to Navigate Facebook Dating App: As a platform that connects people and creates a space for them to interact with new friends and loved ones, Facebook has recently introduced a new segment called Facebook Dating. For a while now, Facebook has been a place where people from all walks of life scoured the platform to find potential mates. This newest feature allows Facebook users to interact with others who are looking for a relationship. In this article, we will show you how to navigate through the Facebook dating app to find the right person for you.
How to Locate Facebook Dating
Before you can access Facebook Dating, you need to have a Facebook account. If you already have an account, you can easily link it to your Facebook dating profile. Follow the instructions below to locate Facebook dating directly on Facebook:
- Click the Facebook application on your smartphone.
- If you have an account, log in, if not, sign up.
- Tap the icon marked with three horizontal lines found on the upper right side of the phone.
- Select “Dating”
- You can’t access the dating feature without viewing the other option.
- Click on the Facebook dating site link, and it will take you to Facebook’s dating site.
How to Create A Profile
After locating Facebook dating, create your profile by following the on-screen directions:
- Click the help link.
- Describe your gender, location, and upload a picture of yourself.
- By scanning your non-dating Facebook profile, Facebook will automatically create a non-dating Facebook profile for you.
- Customize your profile to match your tastes using the “Preview Profile” feature.
- Add new content and edit your profile to match your desired taste.
- When you finish describing yourself on Facebook Dating, press the “Done” button.
Facebook will provide the service from that page. The fieldwork phase will last several days, but it can be done without freezing. Not all of your new Facebook friends are people Facebook would recommend. Therefore, only people within the dating segment will be able to see how many people you are dating.
How to Interact with Others on Facebook Dating
Once you have set up your profile, you can begin to navigate through matches, as well as interact with others on Facebook Dating. Here are the steps to get started:
- Any of your matches that send you a message will start up a conversation.
- Scroll to the profile photo, and you will see a text box that you can fill out letters in.
- Click on the arrow icon, located at the bottom left of the message, to send the message you are typing.
- Tap the “Inbox” icon, which is located above your timeline, to view the list of messages.
1. What is Facebook Dating? Facebook dating is a feature on Facebook, which allows users to interact with others who are looking for a relationship.
2. How do I create a profile on Facebook Dating? Creating a profile on Facebook dating is easy; log in to your Facebook account, locate the previous “Dating” segment, and follow the on-screen instructions to create your profile.
3. How can I interact with others on Facebook Dating? Once you have your profile set up, you can interact with others on Facebook Dating by messaging them directly. Scroll to the profile photo, and you will see a text box that you can fill out letters in, click on the arrow icon that is located at the bottom left of the message box to send the message you are typing.