Facebook Dating App – Join Facebook Dating Sites | Sign Up Facebook Dating Website: Over the years, many people have been using Facebook as a platform where they find relationships and mingle with other single guys and ladies. While some have been successful in finding love on Facebook, others have not experienced much success. Therefore, Facebook has officially introduced a dating platform with all the features found on a stand-alone dating app.
However, this dating platform is only available to a few Facebook users in selected countries. The reason is that the feature is still new and yet to be available worldwide. The Facebook dating site is free to all users. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the Facebook dating site.
Facebook Mobile App | Facebook Dating Site
The Facebook mobile app now offers dating services, and with the Facebook dating site and Facebook dating app, you can now get all the help you need to get dates and navigate the dating world more easily. This Facebook dating feature is available in twenty countries and is continuously expanding. Millions of people who have access to the feature in their countries have made use of the app.
Set Up Your Dating Profile
To use Facebook Dating, you must first update the Facebook iOS or Android app to ensure you’re running the latest version. Facebook Dating appears in a new tab in the main menu of the Facebook mobile app. Opt into Facebook Dating and create a separate dating profile from your main profile. You will need to fill in personal details like height, religion, job title, education, whether you have children, and more.
Facebook may suggest photos and information from your Facebook profile that you can edit or remove when creating your dating profile. Note that you must be at least 18 years or older to use Facebook Dating.
Finding a Match on Facebook Dating
During set up, Facebook Dating will ask you to specify your gender and the gender(s) of the people you are interested in matching with on the service. You will only be suggested to others who have opted into Facebook Dating. People suggested to you will be based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on Facebook.
You’ll see friends of friends and people not in your friend circle. Facebook Dating won’t match you with your Facebook friends unless you both add each other to your “Secret Crush” lists. None of this information will be shared with potential matches.
Countries with Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating Site
The Facebook dating app is currently available in just twenty countries. If you reside in any of these countries, you will need to download the Facebook mobile app to access the Facebook dating site. Facebook promises that the Facebook dating feature will be available in European countries by early 2020. The countries with Facebook dating include:
- The United States
- The Philippines
Facebook App Download
Facebook app download can be done from your App Store or Google Play Store. Follow these steps to download the Facebook app.
Facebook App Download on Android
- Ensure your device is connected to the internet.
- Go to your Google Play Store and type “Facebook” in the search bar.
- Locate and click on the app to download it to your device.
- Ensure you are getting the app credited to Facebook.inc.
- Accept the terms and conditions of using the app when prompted.
- Install the application on your device when the download is complete.
Facebook App Download on iOS
- Connect your iOS device to the internet and go to your App store.
- Enter “Facebook” on the search bar.
- Click on the official Facebook app and tap the “Get” button.
- Click “Install” to complete the process.
Facebook App Download on Computers (PC)
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Launch any web browser of your choice e.g., Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Then enter https://www.facebook.com, which is the official Facebook URL, in the address field, and hit enter.
That’s all you need to do to access Facebook on different devices.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) How do I access Facebook Dating?
To access Facebook Dating, update the Facebook iOS or Android app to ensure you’re running the latest version. Facebook Dating appears in a new tab in the main menu of the Facebook mobile app.
2) Can I match with Facebook friends on dating?
No. Facebook Dating will not match you with your Facebook friends unless you both add each other to your “Secret Crush” lists.
3) In how many countries is Facebook Dating available?
Currently, Facebook Dating is available in 20 countries worldwide, and Facebook promises