Facebook Dating App Download: Find Singles on Facebook Dating Site – Are you tired of swiping left and right endlessly on dating apps without finding someone meaningful? Look no further as Facebook Dating is here to help you find a romantic partner with shared interests and values.
What is Facebook Dating?
Facebook Dating is a dedicated dating service that is integrated into the Facebook app. Initially launched in 2018, it has now expanded to many countries including the US, UK, and Canada. The service is designed to help Facebook users find more meaningful relationships through common interests, groups, and events.
How to Download Facebook Dating App
To download the Facebook Dating app, you must first be 18 years or older and have the latest version of the Facebook app installed on your mobile device. Once you have downloaded the Facebook app, simply go to the menu icon on the app and click on “Dating.” If you do not see the option, it may not be available in your location yet.
Setting up Your Facebook Dating Profile
Creating a profile on Facebook Dating is easy and similar to other dating apps. You will need to set up a separate profile for Facebook Dating and it will not be visible to your Facebook friends, and vice versa. You can also choose which pieces of information you would like to share on your dating profile. You can also link your Instagram account to show off more of your personality.
How Does Facebook Dating Work?
With Facebook Dating, instead of swiping left or right, you can express your interest in someone by liking specific parts of their dating profile. If both users have expressed interest, they will be notified of the match and can start messaging each other. Facebook Dating also provides “Secret Crush” which lets you express interest in someone you already know on Facebook or Instagram. If they have added you as a “Secret Crush” as well, you will both be notified of the match.
1. Is Facebook Dating free?
Yes, Facebook Dating is free to use and does not require any additional payment.
2. Is Facebook Dating safe?
Facebook Dating is designed with privacy and safety in mind. All profiles are verified and the service does not suggest matches with your Facebook friends, and it is not visible to them either.
3. Can I report someone on Facebook Dating?
If you come across a user who is not following Facebook’s community guidelines, you can report them by clicking on the “…” icon on their profile and selecting “Report.”
- 7 Best Dating Sites For Singles Ready to Mingle
- How to Activate the Facebook Dating App On a New Device
- List of Dating Sites Using Facebook
- How to Join Facebook Dating Site
- Facebook Dating Unavailable: Fix Facebook Dating Not Available
- How to Sign Up on Top Online Dating Sites For Singles
- Best Dating Apps Like Facebook Dating
- How to Use Facebook Dating’s Search Feature to Find Singles
- Getting Facebook Online Dating App for Free
- Finding Facebook Dating App After Updating App
- How to Use & Activate Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating for Singles Searching for Love
- How to Go on a Virtual Date
- Dating on Facebook: Free for Singles