Facebook Dating App: Download FB Dating App To Find Other Singles Like You – Are you a Facebook user and wondering how you can find that soulmate you’ve been looking for? Worry no more as Facebook has introduced a new feature called ‘Dating on Facebook’ that can help you find your match in the easiest way possible. The feature was officially launched last year and is currently available only on the Facebook site. So, if you’re not using Facebook yet, you’re missing out on a lot.
With the new dating feature, you can set up a profile that is entirely different from your regular Facebook profile. This profile gives other members in the dating site a better idea of who you are and what you’re looking for in a relationship. You can connect with other singles who are ready for a relationship on the app and take things further if you find someone who shares your interests.
It’s important to note that your Facebook friends can’t see your dating profile unless they have also joined the dating site and have been matched with you. What’s more, the dating feature is entirely free to use, and there are no hidden charges. Currently, Facebook dating is only available in countries that have been granted access to the dating feature, and you must be at least 18 years old with an updated Facebook mobile app to use it.
Find Facebook Dating App Near You
Facebook dating app is yet to be launched in all countries worldwide. While countries that have been granted access to the site can use the app, Facebook has provided an improvisation for countries that are yet to gain access to the site called Facebook dating groups. You can search and join dating groups if Facebook dating is not available in your country.
Is Facebook Dating Available In Your Country?
If you want to confirm if Facebook dating is available in your country, check the top of your Facebook newsfeed or homepage. If your country has access to Facebook dating, you will find a heart-shaped icon that you can click on to start dating on Facebook, but if it’s not there, it indicates that your country hasn’t been granted access yet.
How to Create a Facebook Account
If you don’t already have a Facebook account, you’ll need to sign up for one before you can access the dating feature. Signing up for a Facebook account is easy and straightforward. Follow the steps below to create your account:
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Fill out the application form with your full name.
- Attach a mobile number or email address to the account you’re opening.
- Set up a reliable password for the Facebook account.
- Select your gender.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click SIGN UP.
Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be prompted to add more details to your profile, and you can also start connecting with friends.
How to Log in to Facebook
If you have already created your Facebook account, simply log in to the Facebook site by following the steps below:
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- On the Facebook login page, enter your email or phone number.
- Enter your password.
- Click LOG IN.
It’s that simple, and you can now access your Facebook account whenever you want to.
How to Start Dating on Facebook
Here are the steps you need to follow to start dating on Facebook:
- Create a Facebook account and log in.
- Look for an icon on your profile that looks like a heart, and click on it. This will direct you to the dating home.
- Set up a unique dating profile that will help others understand your personality and interests better.
- Browse and find interesting people, groups, and events.
- Start a private conversation with anyone you like.
With Facebook dating, you don’t have to worry about your dating life as it presents an excellent platform to meet new people and find true love.
Q: Is Facebook dating available globally?
A: No, Facebook dating is only available in countries that have been granted access to the feature.
Q: Do I need to pay to use Facebook dating?
A: No, Facebook dating is entirely free to use.
Q: Can my Facebook friends see my dating profile?
A: No, your Facebook friends can’t see your dating profile unless they have also joined the dating site and have been matched with you.
- How to Activate the Facebook Dating App On a New Device
- List of Dating Sites Using Facebook
- How to Join Facebook Dating Site
- Facebook Dating Unavailable: Fix Facebook Dating Not Available
- How to Sign Up on Top Online Dating Sites For Singles
- Best Dating Apps Like Facebook Dating
- How to Use Facebook Dating’s Search Feature to Find Singles
- Getting Facebook Online Dating App for Free
- Finding Facebook Dating App After Updating App
- How to Use & Activate Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating for Singles Searching for Love
- How to Go on a Virtual Date
- Dating on Facebook: Free for Singles
- 7 Best Dating Sites For Singles Ready to Mingle