Where is Facebook Marketplace: FB Marketplace Not Available on My Facebook After Update – Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms globally, with over 2.8 billion active users. One of its unique features is the Facebook Marketplace, which enables users to buy and sell items locally. Since its launch in 2016, Facebook Marketplace has grown to become one of the most used services on the platform. However, users sometimes encounter issues accessing it after updates. In this article, we’ll look at how to access Facebook Marketplace and its customer service, including how to report issues with it.
The Benefits of Facebook Marketplace for Business
In the digital age, businesses need to adapt to technological advancements to reach a wider audience. Facebook Marketplace provides an opportunity to promote items to millions of users easily. As a merchant, you need to advertise your products appropriately to attract potential buyers; providing proper descriptions and images can go a long way.
Facebook Business Pages are great for doing business online, but the Marketplace provides a new dimension to selling. With it, you can promote an item and reach a global audience with a single tap.
Facebook Marketplace Settings
To access Facebook Marketplace, click the Marketplace icon on your Facebook homepage. However, you may encounter issues at times. Suppose you want to report a problem, get answers to your questions, or report a buyer/seller. In that case, you can contact Marketplace Customer Service.
It’s worth noting that Facebook’s customer care platform handles issues related to all their services. If you encounter an issue, you can visit the Marketplace Facebook Page and select “Need Assistance Accessing Marketplace” from the drop-down menu. This option will direct you to file your complaint and get it resolved.
Fixing Facebook Marketplace Issues
If your Marketplace service stops, don’t worry, you can still resolve the issue. You can go to the Facebook support center if you need assistance with anything Facebook-related. It will send you straight to the Facebook Support Center.
Free Facebook Marketplace Settings Guide
On Facebook Marketplace, you can customize your account settings to suit your preferences. If you want to be viewed by a specific group of people, you can switch on or off your notification to know when you have a buyer interested in your products. Ensure you’re logged in to your account and then follow the steps below:
- Select the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your screen
- Click “Notifications” on the left sidebar
- Select “Facebook” from the drop-down menu
- Scroll all the way down to get to Marketplace
- Click “Edit” from the menu
- Click on or off in addition to the notification type
- Finally, choose the one you desire (on or off)
1. What if Facebook Marketplace is not available on my Facebook after an update?
Facebook Marketplace may take some time to update on your device or app. You can try refreshing the page, clearing your cache or cookies, or reinstalling the app to fix the issue.
2. Can I sell anything on Facebook Marketplace?
No, Facebook Marketplace has some prohibited items. These items include illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs, tobacco products, animals, alcohol, digital goods or services, and more. Ensure you review the list of prohibited items before listing any product.
3. How safe is Facebook Marketplace?
As with any third-party marketplace, it’s essential to take precautions when using Facebook Marketplace. Always communicate through the Facebook Marketplace messenger, avoid transactions with users who keep changing their information, and only accept payments through secure payment methods.
- How to Find and Delete All Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace
- Is Your Facebook Marketplace Missing? [Fixed]
- How to Get Unblocked from Marketplace on Facebook
- Facebook Marketplace Cars for Sale: Used Trucks and Cars for Sale Under $1000
- Facebook Marketplace: Best Performing Categories On Facebook Marketplace
- The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Facebook Marketplace
- How to List Items for Sale on Local Facebook Marketplace
- How To Get Facebook Marketplace If Not Available!
- Enlisting New Items For Sale on Facebook Marketplace
- Ways to Improve Your Facebook Marketplace Reputation and Boost Sales
- Facebook Marketplace for Online Buy and Sell
- Rev Up Your Car Buying and Selling Experience with Facebook Marketplace Cars
- Facebook Cars for Sale by Owner Near Me – Find Your Dream Car on Facebook Marketplace
- Discover Facebook Marketplace Missing Icon On Desktop & PC