Marketplace is Missing from Facebook New Update – How to Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working: Facebook Marketplace has become one of the most trending services offered by the platform. However, users come across various issues as they use it, such as Marketplace not working on their device. This has become a major concern for many Facebook users, but thankfully, Facebook Marketplace Customer Service is available to resolve such issues.
How to Report a Buyer or Seller on Facebook Marketplace
If you encounter any problems with Marketplace, you can report them easily by following the procedures below:
- Go to the Marketplace FB Page via your default browser.
- Click “Need Help Accessing Marketplace.”
- Tap the “Click Here” link.
- Lay your complaints and get them fixed.
Alternatively, you can visit the Facebook Help Center for assistance. It’s a one-stop-shop to get help with any Facebook-related issue.
Facebook Marketplace Settings: How to Turn On and Off Marketplace Notifications
The good news is that you can adjust your settings on Facebook Marketplace to suit your preferences. This is particularly important when you want to be seen by a specific set of individuals. Moreover, you can turn on or off your notifications to know when you have a buyer who is interested in your products.
Follow the steps below to turn on or off your Marketplace notifications:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down found at the top right of your page.
- At the left sidebar, click “Notifications.”
- Tap “Facebook.”
- Scroll all the way down to Marketplace.
- Click “Edit.”
- Beside the notification type, click “On” or “Off.”
- Select the one you want.
What is Facebook Marketplace Customer Service?
Facebook Marketplace Customer Service is a platform created by Facebook to resolve issues concerning Marketplace. Users can report buyers or sellers, get answers on Marketplace, and fix issues associated with Marketplace not working on their device.
How do I turn on Marketplace notifications on Facebook?
To turn on Marketplace notifications on Facebook, log in to your account, click the drop-down at the top right of your page, click “Notifications” on the left sidebar, tap “Facebook,” scroll down to Marketplace, click “Edit,” and toggle on the notification type you want.
Can I fix Facebook Marketplace issues myself?
Yes, you can. Simply visit the Facebook Help Center, and you will be directed on how to resolve any Marketplace issues you encounter.
In conclusion, you now have a clear understanding of how to fix Facebook Marketplace not working and how to turn on and off your Marketplace notifications on Facebook. If you encounter any issue, do not hesitate to contact Facebook support.
- How to Find and Delete All Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace
- Is Your Facebook Marketplace Missing? [Fixed]
- How to Get Unblocked from Marketplace on Facebook
- Facebook Marketplace Cars for Sale: Used Trucks and Cars for Sale Under $1000
- Facebook Marketplace: Best Performing Categories On Facebook Marketplace
- The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Facebook Marketplace
- How to List Items for Sale on Local Facebook Marketplace
- How To Get Facebook Marketplace If Not Available!
- Enlisting New Items For Sale on Facebook Marketplace
- Ways to Improve Your Facebook Marketplace Reputation and Boost Sales
- Facebook Marketplace for Online Buy and Sell
- Rev Up Your Car Buying and Selling Experience with Facebook Marketplace Cars
- Facebook Cars for Sale by Owner Near Me – Find Your Dream Car on Facebook Marketplace
- Discover Facebook Marketplace Missing Icon On Desktop & PC