Facebook has a service known as Marketplace that allows users to buy and sell goods. While the feature is widely used, users encounter different issues on the platform from time to time, and Marketplace is no exception. However, with Facebook Marketplace Customer Service, users can report and fix issues that occur when using the service. In this article, we’ll take a look at Facebook Marketplace settings, how users can fix issues, and how to access Facebook Marketplace Customer Service.
Facebook Marketplace Customer Service – How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working
When you encounter issues with Facebook Marketplace, you can contact Facebook Marketplace Customer Service to fix the problem. To report an issue, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Marketplace FB Page here.
- Click on “Need Help Accessing Marketplace”.
- Tap the link that says “Click Here”.
- Finally, lay your complaints and get them fixed.
An alternative method is to visit Facebook Help Center here where you can get help for various issues including Marketplace. Customer Service is very important, as Facebook controls all their services through their customer service platform.
Facebook Marketplace Settings Free Guide – Turn on and Off Marketplace Notification
Facebook Marketplace comes with customizable settings to adjust the account the user’s own preference. Turning on or turning off the notification is a helpful setting depending on whether the user wants to be notified when a buyer is interested or not. Below are the steps to turn off or turn on notifications:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the drop-down menu located at the top-right corner of the page.
- At the left side of the screen, click “Notifications”.
- Look for the option “Facebook”.
- Scroll down to Marketplace and click “Edit”.
- Click on or off beside the notification type.
- Finally, select the notification setting you want, either on or off.
Having issues with Facebook Marketplace may be frustrating, but you don’t have to worry. With the steps above, you can quickly contact Marketplace Customer Service to fix any problems. To access the full settings available to you, follow the steps outlined above.
1. Is Facebook Marketplace free to use?
Yes. Facebook Marketplace allows you to buy and sell goods for free.
2. How do I buy something on Facebook Marketplace?
To buy something on Facebook Marketplace, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Marketplace.
- Click on the item you want to buy.
- Click “Message”.
- Contact the seller to finalize the transaction.
3. What are the requirements to use Facebook Marketplace?
To use Facebook Marketplace, you must:
- Be compliant with Facebook’s policies.
- Live in a location where Facebook Marketplace is available.
- Be using Facebook language that is Marketplace supported.
- Reasons why you don’t have Facebook Marketplace and how to get it
- Read this before selling or buying using the Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace: Best Performing Categories On Facebook Marketplace
- The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Facebook Marketplace
- How to List Items for Sale on Local Facebook Marketplace
- How To Get Facebook Marketplace If Not Available!
- How to Get Unblocked from Marketplace on Facebook
- Facebook Marketplace Cars for Sale: Used Trucks and Cars for Sale Under $1000
- Discover Facebook Marketplace Missing Icon On Desktop & PC
- Enlisting New Items For Sale on Facebook Marketplace
- Ways to Improve Your Facebook Marketplace Reputation and Boost Sales
- Facebook Marketplace for Online Buy and Sell
- How to Find and Delete All Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace
- Is Your Facebook Marketplace Missing? [Fixed]